New Hampshire Airport Events

Click on the calendar icon on the right to be taken to the NH Department of Transportation's Airport Events calendar.   Let us know when your event is and we can help you get it onto NHDOT's calendar.

Friday, March 24, 2023

10:00 am to 1:00 pm

at the offices of NHDOT

7 Hazen Drive, COncord, NH

GSAMA Meetings
Meetings are held quarterly at one of New Hampshire's participating GSAMA members' locations. GSAMA's next meeting will be held:

GSAMA - A vibrant aviation system in New Hampshire with an optimistic future


Click on the images below of the aircraft build at the Aviation Museum of New Hampshire to learn more about the program!

With the help of our generous sponsors and registered golfers, we donated $7,231.77 in 2021!
100% of the proceeds will be donated to New Hampshire STEM initiatives at 75% and to New Hampshire airports at 25%

Check out the slideshow of pictures from the 2021 event below.

Special thanks to our 2021 sponsors:

The Pilots & Drivers Annual Charity Golf Tournament is back in 2022!

We are again having our event at the Pease Golf Course.

It will be held on Friday, September 30, 2022.

This year, we are dedicating 75% of the proceeds to the Aviation Museum of New Hampshire RV-12iS Student Build Aircraft Project with the Manchester School of Technology! The remaining 25% of the proceeds go toward helping New Hampshire airports! All of these proceeds are after expenses and we are an all volunteer organization.

Click on the fliers below to be taken to the sponsorship and registration website!

The Sixth Annual Pilots & Drivers Charity Golf Tournament was another great success in 2021! 

2022 Wings & Wheels Event Will be Held Saturday, September 24, 10 AM - 2 PM at the Concord Municipal Airport! 

​Click on the flyers below for more information!

Incredible thanks to our 2021 Platinum Sponsors: